Wednesday 27 December 2017

Initial Poster

We typed the release date in the same font as the film title to keep synergy throughout the poster. The actors names are shown in the top right corner of my poster as this is a feature used on official professional posters to create star power which gets audiences interested. 
The socks and the cap on the vodka bottle are both red connoting danger and enhancing the synergy of the poster. I have avoided using lots of red as the colour is associated with the horror genre more so than the psychological thriller genre. I have used white text and dark colours which links back to the research I did on existing psychological thriller posters. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachael, well done on keeping well up to date and posting good quality work :) I really like this poster, just a few points to improve would be the position of the actors names - I would have them all in a line and the positioning of the autumn 2018 text - bring the two lines closer together if possible. But these are minor points, as the overall 'look' of the poster is very good. Sir

    ReplyDelete